7 Days Return Policy
1. Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on Ekrate.in.
2. If you report an issue with your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, Television, Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave, we may schedule a technician visit to your location. This visit is scheduled by placing an order with Ekrate through Ekrate.in Home Services. Subject to Ekrate.in Home Services Terms and Conditions, a resolution will be provided based on the technician's evaluation report.
3. Return will be processed only if:
o it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
o the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
o the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
4. If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Ekrate shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
5. Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
6. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
7. Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
8. Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
9. If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
10. To know about the Return window for Ekrate Business orders, please visit ekrate.in
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 10 days from the delivery of the product.
Which items are eligible for a Free Replacement?
Fulfilled by Ekrate items, Prime eligible items and few Seller Fulfilled items are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) with same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
· Item received is physically damaged;
· Item received has missing parts or accessories;
· Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Ekrate.in; or
· Item received is defective/does not work properly.
Product Quality Assurance
· Shipping a product that is listed in “New” condition but arrives used, opened, or with minor damage or imperfections. Products listed in “New” condition are expected to arrive in brand new, unopened condition with no signs of damage or wear. Customers may perceive an item as used if the product has been opened, contains previous user data, or shows other signs of use such as physical imperfections (for example, scratches or scuffs). For more information on how to assign the correct condition to your product, see Ekrate’s Condition guidelines.
· Shipping a product that does not match the description on the product detail page. This includes differences in color, pattern, texture, size, and quantity, or shipping the wrong item entirely. The product’s language, country version, model, or edition must match the description on the page.
· Shipping a product that is damaged, defective, misclassified, misrepresented, or missing any of its parts. This includes products that do not function as stated on the Product Detail page or do not meet reasonable expectations of how the product should function.
· Shipping a product that is past its expiration date or will be past its expiration date by the time it is received by the customer. This includes shipping products without adequate time for the customer to use the product before it expires.
· Review and update your listings to confirm your products are accurately described. Learn more about Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct.
Customer Grievance Redressal Policy
In case you have not received a resolution within 30 days of filing your complaint with us, We will respond within 3 business days from the date of receipt of your email. Please feel free to reach out to-
24/7 Customer Support
In order to meet Customer’s expectations we provide 24/7 customer service. Get in touch to resolve your issue.
Contact No.- 9929516478